MTA is actively involved in Medical education, offering a wide range of courses for students, post-graduate students as well as for health professionals private partners:
- One year Master's Degree Programs
- Two year post-graduated School in Clinical Research and Epidemiology
- Planning and implementing clinical and epidemiological studies
- Seminars and workshops to health professionals private partners on all the aspects of clinical and clinical science methodology
- Trainings and certifications on medical research
In partnership with IUSS Ferrara 1391 (University Institute for Higher Studies) and the University of Ferrara, MTA organises:
- Courses for high specialisation in selected aspects of clinical trials, through one year Master's Degree Programmes
- Advanced supplemental courses of two weeks on selected areas of clinical research for experts in the field
MTA is also involved in the two year post-graduated School in Clinical Research and Epidemiology aimed at training post-graduate students and professionals, in all the scientific and methodological aspects of clinical and epidemiological research including rules, procedures, ethics, statistics, epidemiology etc. Particularly, MTA provides hands-on tutorial training in planning and implementing clinical and epidemiological studies
MTA also offers seminars and workshops to health professionals private partners on all the aspects of clinical and clinical science methodology
Finally, MTA is able to organise ECM meetings, courses, seminars and debates of various duration dedicated to the dissemination of the results of clinical trials, both internally and externally.
MTA is more than a CRO
At last but not least, MTA is also involved in increasing the awareness between the population on cardiovascular disease, as well as on the importance of drug therapy to combat cardiovascular disease. Interestingly, MTA participates in a national 3 years program together with the Italian Ministry of Health increasing the awareness of cardiovascular disease and it's prevention. The first stage of the research programme organised in cooperation with the University of Ferrara in determining the "risk chart" of all of the visitors to the Garofalo artistic exhibition occurring in Ferrara was "Ferrara Arte e Prevenzione". The campaign later transformed into "Ferrara city of prevention" and then "Ferrara European city of prevention in 2010".
Of course, similar program can be done in other fields. Are you interested? Please feel free to contact us and we will evaluate together the most suitable solution for your projects and ideas !